Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Perfect AGOT find at Thrift Store!

  1. #1
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar
    I almost didn't stop at a thrift store today, but decided to go ahead and just spend a few minutes glancing through the used items. [img]cool.gif[/img]
    When I walked in there facing me on the front counter was an AGOT #13 doll in perfect condition. I bought her with a stand and an AG Urban skirt, panties and velvet shoes from 2000, also an AG t-shirt with American Girl written on it(all in great condition).
    The price was $15.30 total including tax!
    I am so thrilled with this blessing! My Samantha now has a beautiful sister. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I haven't decided on a name yet. Any suggestions for a name would be appreciated. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Spirit1213's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2006
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, and to think you almost didn't stop!!! That is SUCH a great find!!!
    LUCKYYYYYY!

    Nik [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2006
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a wonderful find! Congrats! ^_^ I've always been a bit partial to #13 because she's the AGT that looks the most like me.

    Hmm...what name would suit her? Give me some time to think! =3

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never have the chance to stop by a TS, but I really need to now since I may find that one great deal like you guys do. My mom frequents the thrift stores in her area (Charleston, SC), so I have her on the look out for me. She knows who I have so I know she won't get me a repeat unless she gets a really good deal and thinks I can resell her.

    Congrats on your new girl and please post pocs soon.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your GREAT find! I'm so glad that your new girl got a loving home. ENJOY!! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    Congratulations on your new girl! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    #13 has a really sweet face! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Great find! Enjoy her!

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    WHOA!!...
    <font size="10">SCORE!!!</font>

    I have yet to have a TS or garage sale find. What does #13 look like?

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Major Score! You are one lucky lady that's for sure!

    Maybe you should name her someting associated with luck, since you almost didn't even go in. Something like Destiny, Chance or Lucy (instead of Lucky) or Charity...

    Sheila, I just looked at AG website and #13 is light skin, brown eyes, brown hair with bangs. Very cute!

    Enjoy your new girl!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MissingMacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! What an awesome find! Congrats!! I'm still waiting for the day that I find something like that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •